Join Michael Hoffman and Eric Feldman of Longhorn Investments as they discuss the real estate environment during COVID-19. The current coronavirus crisis has altered our world overnight and the real estate market is changing with it. Even with the shelter in place orders, people are still buying and selling real estate and the team at Longhorn Investments wants to share thoughts and tips of navigating the real estate landscape during the current changing market.
Real Estate During COVID
This video discusses the quickly changing real estate market during the coronavirus crisis. A few topics that are covered are things to keep in mind when buying a property during COVID-19:
- People are buying and selling Real Estate during the Coronavirus
- Considerations for Pricing, Appraisals, and Comps
- How Shelter in Place Orders can affect Buying and Selling Real Estate
- Essential Workers May Vary By State (Longhorn Investments serves Texas, Tennessee, North Carolina, Missouri, Alabama, and Indiana)
- Contractors (for commercial properties and single-family homes)
- Title Companies
- Realtors (for commercial properties and single-family homes)
- Home Inspectors
- The buying and selling process is slower right now
- COVID-19 Real Estate Addendum (varies by state)
This is the first in the video series, subscribe to the Longhorn Investments channel to learn more about the smart way to invest during the changing economic climate.