Hard Money Loans Made Easy: (Click Here to Listen to Full Hour Long Interview)
Learn the benefits of leveraging your rehab costs with your lending partner
So I am thinking about buying an real estate investment (single family or multifamily) and it is going to need rehab. What is the best way to finance this project to get the highest possible return with the least amount of cash into the transaction. Have you ever missed a deal because you din not have the cash? Have you ever wanted to make an offer on a property but could not get financing?
What you will learn in this class
- Learn why hard money lenders are always lending in good and bad markets
- See a case study as to the benefits of high interest rate hard money loans vs. low interest rate loans from the conventional bank or mortgage broker
- Learn how leverage applied correctly can potentially exponentially increase your returns
- What is hard money and when should it be used?
- Learn how successful real estate investors think, use and partner with hard money lenders to do more deals
- Case study of actual borrowers deals
Who Should Listen
- real estate investors
- realtors: discover ways to help your clients buy more properties
- mortgage brokers: help clients get bridge financing so that you can finance them into a better loan later
- property managers: help your clients build their portfolio
Michael L. Hoffman – Principal
Michael Hoffman, Attorney & Principal of Longhorn III Investments, LLC, a private lending company since July of 2008. He is the manager of Trident Realty Investments, LLCs, a real estate company that currently has over $20million dollars in loans and owns over $2million in single family properties. Being such an active investor and manager of a hard money lender Michael has a wealth of investor related information to pass on. He is a licensed attorney and has been practicing law in the State of Texas since November 1994. His firm, Hoffman & Kaliser P.C. also acts as a fee office of Excel Title. The title offices in Dallas and Houston have been helping investors facilitate title closings since February of 2006.
Prior to graduating from St. Mary’s School of Law, Mr. Hoffman attended the University of Texas in Austin.